BOISARD a city Palghar in Thane district and Taluka. It has grown by leaps and bounds in the past. It is located about 80 km from Mumbai, Gujarat and very close to the border. There Shuttle / MEMU trains to get to Virar BOISARD. Most long-distance trains also stop BOISARD. There are regular public transport buses Palghar, Thane, Bhiwandi and Wada BOISARD can get. According to industry experts, interest in this region, triggered by Tata Housing force BOISARD their settlement project.
BOISARD town more than 1,500 industrial units, well-known companies such as Tata Steel, JSW Steel, BARC, Tarapur Power Station, so that employment opportunities for people in the BOISARD and bordering areas. there is also the MIDC industrial area In addition, with a population of about 1.25 lakh to about 10 lakh people from neighboring villages BOISARD. under the ‘gram panchayat’ and slated BOISARD currently governed by the city council in the future. Although the general infrastructure BOISARD okay, water and drainage facilities leave much to be desired.
BOISARD houses two large industrial properties
- Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation, Tarapur Industrial Estate
- Further Tarapur industrial Estate
The primary group of this industrial plant
- Bulk drug manufacturing units (Lupin, Aarti drugs)
- Specialty chemicals manufacturing units (Ganesh Benzoplast, AM Todd Company, Maharashtra Organo-metallic catalysts Galaxy surfactants, New Testament Dye Chem Pvt Ltd, SD Fine chemicals) [1945901million]
- Steel Company (Tata Steel, Jindal Steel, Muka tanks and ships)
- Textile plants (Siyaram, Aceelene Suitings, pantaloon, Dicitex Decor)
the profile of the people to move the affordable housing complexes BOISARD city very similar to Palghar:
- SME owners and senior managers, senior engineers / Middle Manager Junior engineers / factory workers. However, one key difference is that because of the improved social infrastructure (better schools, hospitals, retail outlets such as Big Bazaar) is much more senior managers / engineers and SME owners actually live BOISARD. In addition, developed by Tata Housing has significantly improved integrated urban lifestyle and social infrastructure.
- Residents of nearby villages BOISARD
- An additional segment of the people who brought BOISARD homes of employees Tarapur nuclear power plant. They have been active in investing in housing BOISARD-Tarapur road.
- Second home seekers and investors in Mumbai
The demand for quality residential real estate will certainly rise. With the Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA) Konkan board, will develop 500 plots for sale in the lower, middle and higher income groups. Apart from providing the demand, the availability of large tracts of land at a reasonable price BOISARD foraying another attraction for developers of affordable segment here.
BOISARD a good example of what can be Palghar, esp. If a large-scale project like Tata is executed.
property development BOISARD
Most residential development BOISARD take about two specific areas:
- BOISARD-Tarapur Road BOISARD West
- about Tata Housing Township BOISARD East
The BOISARD-residential projects concentrated specifically around Tarapur road TAPS Colony and Parnali Naka. These places are around 3-6 km BOISARD railway station. Unable to acquire large tracts of land so close to BOISARD station and TAPS Colony & Parnali Naka beneficial in areas where large tracts of land can be acquired. While residential construction near BOISARD station would be a good option for people commuting in Mumbai, a residential development BOISARD-Tarapur Tarapur MIDC road quite comfortable working in the industrial complex. This road is well served by public transport, auto rickshaws and close enough to the modern commercial and shopping BOISARD which is next to the train station.
BOISARD East is fairly undeveloped as BOISARD West. However, Tata Integrated Township as an anchor of the large number of projects are close to Tata Tata Township convenience offered by a major draw. Land availability, on the east side is not a big problem. Retail prices nearby train station is around Rs 3,000 psqf but there are no new developments is available near the station.